Monday, April 7, 2014

Brad's latest April 7, 2014

Hello!!

Just got transferred and I am in a car area and we are trying to save miles so we are going to start riding our bikes, so that means I need to get it fixed! Our new address is 25612 Kingsbury Road, Middleton, ID 83644.


Okay this week has gone by so fast! We worked our butts off and I am so tired! Ae committed someone to baptism and he will be getting baptized on the19th of april! So we are pumped for that! My companion Elder Weston and I have made a goal of getting more baptisms this transfer so it gives us something to work for!

We are in a car area and it's nice to be in a car again haha but we live 2 miles outside of our area, so that's kind of a bummer! But the place where we live is pretty nice! We have a small kitchen and a small room and a shower that's about it! But where we live is nice! We have this pond in front of our house and there are hundreds of frogs in it so we get to hear that all night! haha

General conference was all right, but the best part of it was priesthood session! It was so good. I think that it was the best one that I have ever heard! I highly recommend watching it whether you have the priesthood or not! There we a lot of really important things said that really stuck out to me that would really help us in our missionary work!

There was something that was said in conference that I really liked! "Be persistent even in the face of discouragement". I have a huge testimony of this and how the Lord will bless you if you are persistent and another thing is to have courage. Courage is so important as members of the church! We need to be able to stand up for what we believe! I testify that this is the true church everyday and I have seen the blessing of it! So have the courage to stand up for what we believe!

I am so grateful to be serving here in Idaho and for the help I have received from Heavenly Father and being able to be tools in his hands! I have personally seen peoples lives change because of this gospel and I have seen families become closer and more united because of it! I know that this is the true gospel of Jesus Christ and am so proud to be apart of it!

Thank you to all that have been there for me and helped me get to where I am now!

I love you all!

Have a good week!

Love, Elder Bradley Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment