Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Brad's email 7-2-14

Okay so now that my busy day is over and we finally made it to the library to email, we have been really busy today.  We have been doing a lot of service and today we textured walls in an entire house my shoulders are really sore. Yesterday was a good day of fishing! We didn't really catch anything but we were able to spend some time with an investigator which is really good! We had some really good conversation and we were able to get to know him a lot better! We went to lake Lowell and fished from the dam. I only caught a little baby bass and then a tiny trout but it was still a fun day! I bought some fishing gear yesterday and ended up buying a new pole and reel... I didn't really need to do that but I don't want to worry about breaking or ruining someone else's pole and I will be doing a lot more fishing with our investigators.
We are going this Saturday with an investigator and we are going cat fishing and some salmon fishing so it should be fun we are going to Payette! So that should be fun!  It seems to really be working the fishing thing with investigators, mostly the guys.  It gives us two on one time with them and they can't leave. haha.

This past weekend we had a baptism and it went sooo good.  We were able to get some other investigators there and they said they felt something that they have never really felt.  It went really good. The musical number was really really good it sounded professional and the baptismal ordinance was good and the spirit was for sure felt. The talks were really nice too!

This week is supposed to be busy and now that I can wear closed toe shoes people are wanting us to move them and do a ton of work!! But it will be okay I like doing service it nice and gives me a chance to do some hard labor haha and help get those less active active again.  Well right now that's really about it!

love you guys!!

Elder Riley


No comments:

Post a Comment