Thursday, October 17, 2013

tyler's letter


This week hmmmmm. It was pretty great. We got a lot of work done on the Ward. Meeting and finding, mucho mucho. We found a lady whose name is Chui and she is about 60 and she has a super strong testimony. She sits there and takes notes during our lessons jaja. Its wonderful! We asked her if she will be baptized and she said YES!She has already been to church like 3 or 4 times in the past and you have to go 5 times here to be baptized so it should be pretty soon that she is baptized. I am really happy and excited for her to make this fantastic step. So in our Ward we have been trying to figure out a game plan for the less actives. Because it is about 30 percent actives and 70 percent menos activos. I was a bit off on my percentages last week. But ya its a bit cray cray (M sizz what up dog) So ya hopefully our plan Works. Oh the food got to me this week.... I will leave it at that.... ya....k...
I have grown a lot spiritually this week! It has been the best week yet for me in my spiritual growth. Which i didnt think could happen because the mtc is spiritual heaven. Seriously being out here makes me not miss but appreciate how easy, and fun, and wonderful the mtc was. You constantly feel the spirit so strong. You get to speak english..... and you are around your best friends all day in a room. But its pretty great here too because we get to help out people to make eternal decisions! I still am not bueno at español. wowzers its so tough. But hey its not some weird language so i cant complain. I just wish i knew more so that i could help out a Little bit more. But i am really good at bearing my testimony, especially at bearing it on familias. I can bring the spirit pretty strong, because every time i bear my testimony on mi familia i tear up a bit, because you  guys are so darn awesome!!!!! Holy cow every time I see a Little boy here I think of you kyle, all i wanna do is play some ping pong with you!! I sure do love you guys like you cant imagine! But i will be alright! Oh happy birthday dad!!!!!!!!! and grandpa!!!! I love you all so much! you are in my prayers always! Feel free to keep me in your prayers i can use all the help i can get!!! jaja i know you are!
Love you so much!!
Elder Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment