Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Elder Isaiah Williams - February 24, 2014

Wassup errbody! K so this past has been pretty sweet! Umm I'm teaching a ton! About 5 lessons a day! So that's a lot here in Illinois! I have about 6 people on date to get baptized. Rick and his girlfriend, the Suarez twins, Angela, and Adrian. Rick has a solid testimony about the Book of Mormon. He just doesn't come to church. Because of "work". But I believe that's bs haha his girlfriend is the same if HE comes I know SHE'll come! The Suarez twins are hilarious. They re 9 years old, and bounce off the wall! They remind me of me when I first joined the church. They have a dad that's from the phillipeans. And he joined there but married someone whose not a member. That is what is sooo bad about here. There are so many part member families here. So I'm gonna get this off my chest. DONT USE MARRIAGE AS A CONVERSION TOOL! It doesn't work! Anyway they are committed, and their dad is too. But the mom isn't feeling it. :'( we'll show her. ;) Angela is from Utah. She went to school in west valley. She has a boyfriend who is a member and he wants to come back so we have been teaching both of them. She lives together so that's a set back but they are engaged. So we'll get them married quick and in a hurry. Adrian is the one who I'm afraid for. He KNOWS what's right but he doesn't quite want to commit to giving his all to heavenly. He keeps postponing his baptism. -_- but that's that I haven't done much tracking and don't plan on it haha I hate it. We had our stake conference his week and it's about HASTENING THE WORK. Great topic. A lot of people spoke on how missionary work is the most important work of all. Us missionaries spend most of our time tracking and not teaching when members haves friends who can be taught. Amulek, wasn't a missionary. He was a MEMBER who eagerly wanted to share the gospel with alma. BE an AMULEK! Stand as a witness of Christ at all times! And don't be afraid to share something that's means SO much to you to someone else. I'm so excited to come home and teach all of you to do that. :)

It's getting a little warming here it's about 40. But next week is suppose to be 20 degrees. Another thing I've learned is that Heavenly Father has a great sense of humor. I see where I get it from. Anyways, keep the gospel in your hearts and actions everyday and missionary work will come naturally. I promise. I invite all of you (whoever reads this) to read your scriptures Dailey and apply the principles in your lives. Your life will be a lot better, happier, and surprisingly easier! "THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE LESS DESIRE YOU HAVE TO SIN" - that's by me. Hehehe

Piece!

-Baptizing Like Cray Cray


No comments:

Post a Comment