Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hey Guys!!

This week went well.  We did move into our new house and it is awesome! I had to buy some allergy meds cause when we cleaned the house it was super dusty and I got some allergies! But the house is great!  I will send pictures soon! This next week we will be really busy it's going to be insane! But I'm kinda excited! 

So yesterday we got a call from Bro Christensen in our ward last night because he needed help.  One of his cows were giving birth and it gave birth to twins and I was the lucky one to stick my hand inside of the cow to feel it it was alive or not! It was tons of fun! I do love working on a farm.  Reminds me of times at Shawn's dads farm!

We went hiking today as a district and that was way fun.  It's called Jump Creek and I did a ton of climbing and I'm working on getting the pictures from that.  While on our hike, we did our personal study time and together.  It was really cool and we want to do it again.  But this week nothing much really happened.  We have some pretty crazy neighbors and one of them have pitbulls and they bark sometimes but they are kinda ugly dogs! Right now we are working on getting a new refrigerator and a couple couches and a dinner table so I think we found some but now we have to wait to see if we get them! 

and Notus... well the only thing interesting thing about Notus is the train that comes through! haha But the population is 537 so its not too small... haha umm there is one place to eat and its called the Garage Cafe, never been there cause I cant afford to eat out!  

Okay so I forgot to mention something! We have a new investigator named Zahira Granger and we got the call from Bishop Garner saying she was requesting us and so we went to go and see her but she had admitted herself the night before into the psych ward in the hospital and so we went to go see her and we were able to go and see her and she has been soo good! She is a little crazy but that's okay it makes things interesting … but yeah 


Well the library is closed at 12:00 but they let me in anyway , but need to head out.  

love ya!~

Elder Brad Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment