Monday, February 24, 2014

Hey guys!

So it's been a week in my new area which is in Caldwell and it's a pretty good place! The members that we live with are really nice and we get along with them! So that's good! In this new area we will be doing a lot of work because there hasn't been much work done here.  I'm excited to dive in and get started and help those looking for the gospel. We are going to kill it!   My new companion is Elder Fuller he goes home in just about 5 months! I've still got 18 to go! haha but Elder Fuller is awesome and we get along well and we have a lot in common kinda... but I like him and I'm excited to be working with him and to see what he can teach me!

The area I'm in used to have a car, but that got taken away and now I'm back on a bike.  I'm just waiting for my legs to adjust but it doesn't bother me to ride at all! I'm glad to be back on a bike although I almost got hit by a car last week and had to slam on my brakes and fell and tweaked my shoulder and broke the light on my bike!  The guy totally pulled right in front of us.  It was either the car or me.  I don't think he saw us.  

We both have a gym membership at a place called the YMCA.  It's really cheap cause they give us a nonworking discount and we go there every morning.  So that's nice to have and its only about a mile away!

Sunday I got the 24 hour flu and it didn't want to work with me! We went to church and the first hour Elder Fuller said that I was super pale so we decided to go home.  I took a nap and now I'm feeling so much better! But now Elder Fuller has it and is down today.  

We just got a new investigator and we think that she will be our next baptism.  She says that she has tons of questions so thats good and she also says that the church has been calling her since she was little, so we will see where she takes us!  Hopefully to a baptism!  

That's what happened this week! hope you guys have a good week!

Love Elder Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment