Monday, January 20, 2014

Brad's latest email

Hey Guys!

Well this week has really gone by quickly! We have been really busy with working and I am really exhausted and have been really tired.  Like today we woke up a little early and we drove to the church, and we got to the church at about 6:20 and started running at 6:30.  Our goal was to run from the Kimball building in Caldwell to Marsing and it is about a 10 mile run!! We got to the house in Marsing at 8:45 so a little bit slow but it was cool to be able run that far after only a month. 

We have been doing alot of member visits and we are going from our ward list.  Yesterday we went to 25 houses and only 2 let us in to talk to them!  So some of the members here are really less active and don't want to come back to church! Something we will be working on.  Well I am excited for the 25th because our ward is doing a big huge chili feed so that will be fun! It's been really cold here and I am so tired of the cold! I just want it to be warm again! 

This past weekend I went on exchanges with the Aps ( Assistant to the President ) and we taught alot of lessons. He said that he was really impressed on how I teach and he thinks that I am ready to be a district leader! So maybe when transfers come I might be a district leader! So that would be really cool and so it went good and I guess we will find out!
Well I lost my wallet! Kinda sucks because I need to go grocery shopping and now I can't cause well I dont have any money so we will see how that goes! Haha wish me luck! 

Well I gotta go now I miss you all

God Speed!

-Elder Riley-

No comments:

Post a Comment