Saturday, January 25, 2014

Elder Isaiah Williams - January 24, 2014

Hello EVERYONE! i have lots to say so i'll condense it a little!

-All the elders and Sisters are AMAZING
-The teachers say things that blow me away each day.
-My testimony is growing faster than i can keep up with!
-I thought i couldnt love anymore than i already do..
-I was WRONG
-Im not afraid to CHALLENGE people
-I truly know my PURPOSE as a missionary
-The spirit is STRONGER in companionship. 
-My companion is AWESOME!
-Personal study and Companion study are very IMPORTANT.
-IM A ZONE LEADER!
-Leadership is all about serving people, and that's how Christ leads.
-Im already use to waking up at 6:30 and going to bed at 10:30
-The time is FLYING BY and it just keeps going faster and faster
-Im so greatful that i am here
-i don't have anything on my mind but serving the people of illinois!
-the food is oh my goodness oh so amazing, i'll try not to get fat, we'll see how that works out.
-all i do is eat learn eat and learn some more.
-My sacrament is at 7 30 in the morning :'(
-Zone leaders meet at 7 10 :'(


They're kicking me off but i love everyone and hope everyone is doing great! haha Dont worry about me im gonna do just fine! ;)

Isaiah entererd the MTC on January 22, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment