Monday, March 24, 2014

Brad Riley March 24,2014

Hi everyone!!

So this week was a good week! It went by really fast!! It started with P day golfing in the wind! It was really fun! I did surprisingly well, but we played 14 holes and then decided to quite cause we were all really cold!! But it was alot of fun!

Tuesday we had dinner with a part member family that day and we committed her to BAPTISM and so we were so happy to get a baptism! Her name is Ja Ja and she came from China and has been here for 2 years and can barley speak any English so we had to find a member in the ward that knew how to speak Chinese so he could translate for us! So we talked to Ja Ja for the entire week and finally she felt the spirit enough and the spirit testified to her that it was true so she wanted to be baptized! So she will be baptized on Saturday

Wednesday we tracted and didn't have any luck! But thats okay!  You can't be successful every day!

On Thursday we went on exchanges and I was with an elder named Elder Riechman and I stayed at his house and I decided I don't want him to be my comp cause he is not a talker and I need a talker or else I might die! haha  But we didn't talk at all so we didnt get much done! He has only been out a few months so maybe he'll improve as time goes on. 

Friday was the same thing and we didn't get much done!

Saturday we taught Ja Ja her last lesson and then we got a bunch of free pork chops and bacon farm fresh! We met this new couple that we will go and do some service for them and hopefully teach them a lesson! But that's all that really happened this week! I hope you all have a good week this week!

Love Elder Riley

Brad's little room where he lives with a family and his new glasses!



.


No comments:

Post a Comment