Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Elder Isaiah Williams - March 3, 2014

Here I am once again!!! :) how is everyone doing!? I'm doing great!
This week once again has been super fast, anddddd super cold! The high
of is week has been 12 degrees. The low has been about -15. Because
the Weather is so cold the work has been kinda slow. We don't tract.
Because after about five minutes we walk like penguins. Haha when it's
below zero we can't be outside anymore. So we've been teaching lots of
Facebook lessons. Which gets kinda boring. -_- I like looking into
people's eyes so the spirit can go directly in theirs souls! Haha
sounds kind of scary but it's the truth. When we're not teaching, we
re studying. Which is my favorite time of day. I'm in mosiah in the
Book of Mormon. I read the Book of Mormon stories first to know who
everyone is haha and it worked! I'm not confused anymore! I'm at the
part where abinadi is ripping into king Noah and his priests. Haha
   We call lots of people and get rejected by lots of people but it's
what I expected so it doesn't hurt to much. Most of my investigators
are progressing, which is great! I love seeing people change their
lives. Makes me so glad to be here in Illinois. Ummm I haha have
gained some weight definitely. We get fed every night which is bad but
nice. ;) so these next couple of weeks I'm gonna be watchin my belly.
Haha if you want to send me letters and stuff my address is 1319
butterfield rd. Downers Grove, Illinois. 60515. I love when I get
stuff!
    I've caught on fast with pretty much everything. I have like 7
weeks of training left. Transfers are coming up but I think I'm
staying here in Elgin. Sorry this letter is so short. Love you all so
much though! ;)


-Baptizing Like Cray Cray

No comments:

Post a Comment