Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring is on the Way!! Brad Riley

Hi all:

Well this week has been a pretty good week! I think I am getting a head cold because it feels like my head is going to explode! haha but things here are good.   It's raining a lot and we are going hiking today so that will be fun! It has been really nice here! The weather needs to stay like this! So this week Elder Fuller and I were walking through the church building and Sister Cannon (mission president's wife) came out of nowhere and she asks Elder Fuller and I if we will sing at zone conference! So I am singing the bass and melody so I'm a little nervous but I think it will turn out!

We have several investigators right now and we have committed 2 of them to baptism! We are excited for them and to watch their progress. We have been working really hard and trying to contact some more people! So, there is this new thing in Idaho that when someone sees a missionary they yell hail Satan! So that's always strange to hear but at least they aren't cussing at us! 

This past week has been a week filled with giving people blessings and I love giving blessing because Christ gave blessings!! It is so cool to see how they affect the people and how strong the spirit is! Well this week has kinda been slow because everyone works during the day so we can't do anything until the evening so that is always a struggle!

I will talk to y'all later!!

Love 
-Elder Riley-

Pictures will come soon.  My camera is getting fixed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment